We'll Always Have Paris
The traditional covenants of Kindred society are represented in Paris, as well as a sixth organization that Kommandant Vogler hopes will gain power through the new Reich. In keeping with Vogler’s reign of clan purity, all covenants except the Carthians have been ordered to expel, demote, or simply hide away any of their Gangrel or Nosferatu members. (The Carthians have been ordered to not exist anymore.) Some of the covenants have obeyed this directive more than others. See The Laws for more information.
- BDR: BDR, short for Das Blut vom dritten Reich (the Blood of the Third Reich) is Vogler’s attempt to bring Nazi rule to the Kindred of Paris. It’s successful, so far, but as its influence grows, so do its enemies.
- Invictus: Before the Nazis came, the Invictus was powerful in Paris, but since then, its ranks have splintered. It tries to hold onto power in spite of internal discord regarding the Nazi rule.
- Lancea Sanctum: Vogler’s favored occult covenant. The local Bishop has agreed to implement Vogler’s orders regarding clan purity within her covenant, and the Spears are considered by many to be collaborators with the BDR.
- Ordo Dracul: The Ordo Dracul keeps itself mostly to the studies of overcoming the Curse, but some in the covenant worry that their outspoken leader will invite the wrath of the Kommandant.
- The Circle of the Crone: The Circle of the Crone is the smallest of the covenants, whose Cruac rituals offend the Kommadant’s sensibilities. The most neutral of the covenants towards the Nazis — at least, that’s what the Acolytes want you to think.
- Carthians: The Carthians are forbidden from operating in Paris, but that hasn’t stopped them from organizing an underground resistance force against Vogler and the Nazis in general.
- Unbound: The ranks of the unbound contain the cast-offs of crumbling covenants and those who already stood on their own.